Utilizing Supportive and Creative Experiences to Support Your Journey to Wellness
Annapolis Music Therapy is now offering mental health services for teens and adults in a person-centered, music-centered, and trauma-informed approach to address your emotional needs.
Music is an experience that many of us instinctually use for our overall well-being. Our team of board-certified music therapists honors your own established relationship with music as a means to increase coping, encourage safe emotional processing, and promote a sense of empowerment.
What does mental-health focused music therapy look like?
- Music-Assisted Mindfulness techniques to encourage mind-body connections for increased coping
- Song and Lyric Discussions to anchor safe verbal processing of your lived experience
- Song Writing to reinforce thematic content of emotional experiences
- Active Music Making and Improvisation to experience catharsis and nonverbal support
Annapolis Music Therapy Services offers an introductory session package:
$145 for a choice of:
- Three 30-minute Individual Sessions
- Two 45-minute Individual Sessions
So that you can explore if music therapy is the right fit for you or your loved one.
*regular rates ($65 per 30 mins, $90 per 45 mins, $120 per 60 mins) will apply after introductory session package*
Sliding scale may be available for individual sessions and groups rates may be negotiable for facility contracts. Insurance is not accepted, however, invoices can be provided to submit to your insurance company. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410-697-1812 for more info.