Utilizing Supportive and Creative Experiences to Support Your Journey to Wellness
Annapolis Music Therapy is now offering mental health services for teens and adults in a person-centered, music-centered, and trauma-informed approach to address your emotional needs.
Music is an experience that many of us instinctually use for our overall well-being. Our team of board-certified music therapists honors your own established relationship with music as a means to increase coping, encourage safe emotional processing, and promote a sense of empowerment.
What does mental-health focused music therapy look like?
- Music-Assisted Mindfulness techniques to encourage mind-body connections for increased coping
- Song and Lyric Discussions to anchor safe verbal processing of your lived experience
- Song Writing to reinforce thematic content of emotional experiences
- Active Music Making and Improvisation to experience catharsis and nonverbal support
Annapolis Music Therapy is now offering a Telehealth-exclusive introductory package for Mental Health-Focused Music Therapy.
$105 for a choice of:
- Three 30-minute Telehealth sessions
- Two 45-Minute Sessions
*regular rates ($55 per 30 mins, $75 per 45 mins, $95 per 60 mins) will apply after introductory session package*