‘Tis the season for grant funding in Anne Arundel County! We highly encourage our families to apply for these two excellent opportunities that can help offset the cost of music therapy services and/or adapted music lessons at Annapolis Music Therapy.
- Rise for Autism Family Grant Program. Have we told you lately how much we love our friends at Rise? Grants of up to $500 are available to kids and adults on the spectrum to assist in accessing therapeutic, educational, medical, and respite services. 25% of grant funding is reserved for applicants over the age of 18 (YAS!), and the remaining 75% for individuals under age 18 (DOUBLE YAS!). Applications are due May 31st, 2019.
- LISS Funding. The Developmental Disabilities Administration’s Low Intensity Support Services (LISS) provides up to $2,000 in funding to eligible children and adults for therapeutic services and other needs. LISS funding is awarded through a random selection process, so we HIGHLY encourage families to apply again in Round 2 if they don’t receive funding on their first try. Round 1 applications will be accepted from May 1st-June 30th, 2019.
AMT is happy to support you through the application process, which includes creating invoices to include with funding applications and providing you with additional information as needed.
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can answer your questions and help you get your applications in today!